MEET COACH JEN
Congratulations! You want to do a triathlon!
Maybe you have done some swimming, cycling, and running in the past but never put all three together.
This may be the right plan for you without dropping a lot of cash on a 1:1 Triathlon Coach.
Our goal is to get you ready for your first triathlon or maybe your second triathlon but ideally to cross that finish line with some much joy in your heart, that maybe you will want to do it again!
- A simple 12 Week or 16-week program on Training Peaks to get you ready for your race. This plan is based on simple periodization to get you prepared for your triathlon.
- Weekly check-ins via Training Peaks
- Swim Workouts (In the Pool and Open Water)
- Bike Workouts (Outside and On a Trainer (not necessary)
- Run Workouts
- Tap into the Mindset of a triathlete
- Triathlon 101 Handbook - a comprehensive resource outline the basics of getting started in a triathlon
- Bikerbiddie coaching T Shirt
- Good attitude.
-Realize it will take work and time
-Training Peaks App. Use this Link: https://home.trainingpeaks.com/attachtocoach?sharedKey=62L2ZTFHGORYI
- You will need a bike but you can ALWAYS borrow someones.
- A watch to track your time on the bike and the run. It does not have to be a smartwatch. There are plenty of apps available on your phone to use as well.